V-Protector, protector Vp-40A, overvoltage protector,under-voltage protector BR2012
Digital display self-recovery overvoltage protector is mainly used for photovoltaic grid-connected, household and similar low-voltage distribution lines. V-Protector is the device that can automatically disconnect when there is over voltage, under voltage or voltage loss in the line, and automatic detection of wire voltage. It is a protector that can automatically close when the line of electricity back to normal.
The over-voltage and under-voltage protection threshold is adjustable, which is convenient for the user to set the voltage protection range in real-time according to the power consumption environment.
It can cut off the line in time when the overvoltage occurs, and automatically connect the line after a delay when the line is restored to normal without manual operation.
- Display range of effective voltage 70-400V
- Withstand lightning surge voltage:5KV
- Rated working voltage: AC230V/50Hz
- Rated working current:40A and 63A
- Maximum short-circuit withstand current:3000A below 40A,4500A above 50A
- Overvoltage protection value:AC230V-AC275V,factory default 275V
- Ambient temperature
- Action time:0-30S
- Power off time:2S(set 0-180S)
- Recovery time:2S(set 0-30s)
phase protector, phase relay, under overvoltage relay, protection, protection relay, protection device, protection relay, under over relay, under over relay, voltmeter protection, v protector, voltmeter protection, VP-40A,
1 x V-Protector, protector Vp-40A