Relay Module 6~30V Multi function 1 Channel Relay Delay -Off On-Off/Trigger Delay BR2267
Relay Module 6~30V Multi function 1 Channel Relay Delay-Off On-Off/Trigger Delay/Cycle timing Circuit Switch DC 12V 24V Switch Controller:
It can be applied to many fields; there is a wide range of application.
1. Wide voltage power supply (6 ~ 30V), supports micro USB 5.0V power supply, easy to use;
2. The interface is clear, simple, powerful and easy to understand, can meet almost all your needs;
3. With emergency stop function (“STOP” button) and reverse polarity protection which can avoid burning by reverse connection.
6. All the parameter settings will be stored automatically when power is off.
P1.1: signal is triggered again, invalid
P1.2: signal is triggered again, re-clocking
P1.3: Signal is triggered again, relay is disconnected, stop the clock;
P-2: Trigger signal, after the “CL” time is off , the “OP” time is on. When the timing is completed, the replay will be disconnected
P3.1: If trigger signal within the loop, the relay will be disconnected and stop the clock. The number of cycles ( “LOP “) can be set.
The number of cycles ( “LOP “) can be set.
P-4: Signal holding function. If the signal is triggered, timing is cleared, the relay remains on
Operating voltage: 6-30V, support micro USB 5.0V power supply
Output capability: Can control the device within DC 30V 5A or AC 220V 5A.
Quiescent current: 20mA;
Operating current: 50mA
Service life: more than 10 million times
Working temperature: -40°c ~ 85 °c
With optocoupler isolation, enhanced anti-jamming capability, industrial grade board. The parameter setting will be stored forever when power is off.
0.1 seconds (min.) to 999 minutes (max.) continuously adjustable
How to choose the time range?
“OP” – On- time
“CL” – Off-time
“LOP” – The number of cycles (1-999 times, “—” represents infinite cycles).
These parameters are independent, but are shared by each mode. For example, in P1.1 mode, the on-time “OP” is set 5 seconds. If you switch to P1.2 mode, the “OP” time of P1.2 mode will be 5 seconds too.
How to set parameters?
1. Determine the operating mode of the relay.
2. The current operating mode (P1.1 mode in default) will flash when the module is powered up. Then enter into main interface.
Relays enable mode:
1. ON: Relay allows conduction in “OP” on-time;
2. OFF: relay prohibits conduction and is always closed
1 x Relay Module (Relay Control Switch)