16mm copper cable lugs ,copper thimble in Pakistan
16mm Copper cable lugs are used to terminate the ends of battery cable and welding cable so they can be connected to other electrical equipment such as starters, fuse blocks, distribution blocks, etc. Made from pure copper, cable lugs are highly conductive and can handle very high currents. Lugs come in sizes to fit cables ranging from 6 AWG all the way up to 4/O AWG. Eyelet sizes available are 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, and 1/2″. Copper lugs can be either crimped using a cable lug crimper or hammer style crimper, or they can be soldered using solder slugs or other electrical solder. Our copper lugs are flared at the ends to make insertion of the cable easier, and are made in the USA from 99.9% pure copper.
- electrolytic copper
- Operating temperature range of -55 to 155°C
- Conformant standards: AS/NZ 4325 – Part 1
- Lug are bell mouth as standard
- All other sizes are straight barrel type
- Inspection window to assist with cable insertion