Take a length of the 2ft Braid Solder Remover Wick 0.75m 2.0 mm Desoldering Copper Spool Wire and hold it on the joint from which you need to remove the solder.The heat from the soldering iron will melt the solder. As the solder melts, it will be drawn onto the copper wiring.
1, excellent welding effect. 2, the IC and PCB is not corrosive. 3, the boiling point is only slightly higher than the melting point of solder.
- Power Voltage: 110V AC or 220V AC
- Power Consumption: 270W (Max.)
- Pump: Diaphragm Pump
- Capacity: 24L/min (Max.)
- Leakage Voltage of Iron Tip: <0.5mV
- Standard Iron Tip: AT-900M
- Hot Air Temperature: 100 to 480C
- Tip of Iron Temperature: 200 to 480C